Contact: Vivian Urrea Company: Nutex Health Tel: 713-660-0557 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Immediate Release
HOUSTON—June 24, 2021—Nutex Health celebrates a remarkable 10 years of business with a company event at their headquarters in Texas.
Founded in 2011 by CEO Dr. Tom Vo, Nutex Health is a premier service provider, operator and management firm in the healthcare industry, launching Specialty Hospitals and Hospital Outpatient Departments (HOPDs) across the United States. Their mission has always been to excel in patient care experience and offer efficient, convenient medical attention. With 10 years under its belt, Nutex Health continues to exceed expectations and reach impressive milestones.
Since opening, Dr. Vo and his team have accomplished the following achievements with Nutex Health.
- Opened over 30 Specialty Hospitals, HOPDs and FSEDs in nine states.
- Partnered with over 250 physicians.
- Managed over 1000 employees nationwide.
- Started an internal billing company that specializes in ER and inpatient billing, both in-network and out of network.
- Created an internal hospital management division and internal business development division.
- Owns over 25 hospital and medical real estate holdings.
- Recognized as EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist.
- Received outstanding feedback from the community reflected in five-star Google reviews.
- Multiple hospitals voted and awarded “Best Hospitals” in their respective communities.
“We feel extremely proud and fortunate to have been in business for over 10 years. We are proud to say that we have made a huge difference in the lives of not just the patients that we serve, but also to the lives of the doctors and team members that work with us,” said Dr.Vo. “Even though we have accomplished a lot, there is still a lot of work that needs to be done in the next 10 years. We have a fantastic team that can overcome any obstacles and challenges and will take us to incredible accomplishments in the future.”
A few of those near-future goals include:
- Opening 15-20 new specialty hospitals across the country.
- Continuing the growth of existing hospitals by adding new service lines, such as detox treatment.
- Entering into and expanding the behavioral hospital care space.
Within the next two years, Dr. Vo “plans for a public filing of Nutex, and a Real Estate Investment Trust for its Real Estate holdings.”
As part of the “fantastic team” mentioned above, one of the many reasons Nutex Health has become what it is today is thanks to its internal billing company, Tyvan Billing and Coding, which celebrates its seventh year in business. Tyvan facilitates the billing process for each hospital, alleviating that workload from the hospital staff and allowing them to focus on providing the best care possible. They handle all aspects of the billing process to ensure business operates smoothly, from verifying the coding, to dealing with the insurances and assisting patients through their patient advocacy department. Dr. Vo accredits Tyvan for helping make Nutex Health the well-oiled machine it is.
To keep up with Nutex Health’s upcoming milestones and future success, please follow along on Facebook. For all other inquiries, please contact Vivian Urrea, Director of Marketing.