Latest Quarterly or Annual Filing
The Future of Healthcare
Nutex Health Inc. is a technology-enabled healthcare services company with two divisions: a Hospital Division and a Population Health Management Division.
The Hospital Division implements and operates innovative health care models, including micro-hospitals, specialty hospitals, and hospital outpatient departments (HOPDs). This division owns and operates 21 facilities in 8 states.
The Population Health Management Division owns and operates provider networks such as Independent Physician Associations (IPAs). Our Management Services Organizations (MSOs) provide management, administrative, and other support services to our affiliated hospitals and physician groups. Our cloud-based proprietary technology platform aggregates data across multiple information systems, settings, and sources to create a holistic view of each patient and provider, allowing us to deliver greater quality care more efficiently.
- Well-positioned for major trends in a large and attractive market (high-quality, patient centric hospital inpatient care and value-based outpatient care)
- Deep value proposition to the healthcare ecosystem from our comprehension portfolio of coordinated assets, delivering high-quality, cost-effective care and high levels of patient satisfaction
- Long-term alignment with local physicians
- Multiple levers for long-term growth (Micro-hospitals and risk-bearing provider networks)
- Ground level investment opportunity with established track record of profitable growth
- Strong management team with unparalleled expertise in the industry and proven ability to execute